Aunt Flo's Drinking Chocolate by Forage Botanicals
A gorgeous raw hot chocolate drink to replenish your body during and after a heavy period.
This is a Forage Botanicals bestseller and they recommend starting to drink it a few days before your period is due, continuing to take it daily for 3-5 days after your period starts.
It contains Cacao (an iron dense prebiotic), Nettle and Raspberry leaf.
* How to prepare: Add 2-4 teaspoons of Aunt Flo to enough milk of your choice to fill your mug and heat it through. Whisk it thoroughly to mix it before serving & sweeten to taste.
* Store in a cool dark place.
* Weight: 71 g
* Size of bottle: 9.5 x 5 cm
* Vegan friendly
* NOTE: contains caffeine, due to the raw cacao
* May contain traces of allergens
* Comes with notes by Natasha
* Ingredients: Theobroma cacao (raw cacao), Urtica dioica (nettle) and Rubus idaeus (raspberry leaf).
* Made in UK
About Forage Botanicals: Forage Botanicals was founded by Natasha Richardson who has a Bsc (Hons) in Herbal Medicine. She ran a successful menstrual complaints clinic for over 10 years and now makes beautiful herbal products to support all stages of women’s cycles, from menarche to menopause. Natasha says that she founded Forage Botanicals “after having suffered for years with period pain which seriously interfered with my life! I was ignored by the medical profession. It took me a long time to discover the amazing botanical pharmacy just outside my doorsteps and I hope Forage Botanical's products will make this so much more accessible for future sufferers”. She is also trained as a doula and antenatal teacher.