'Green Fingers' Moisturising Hand Balm by Coral & Moss
A deeply moisturising beeswax balm infused with healing essential oils for hard-working hands. The perfect stocking filler or small gift for a gardener.
Hand-mixed in their Cornish beauty apothecary in small batches using natural ingredients, this is a unique recipe designed by Coral & Moss. It contains essential oils & has an earthy yet slightly sweet scent.
A deeply moisturising day cream infused with healing Vitamin A, Shea Butter, Aloe & Essential Oils.
The ingredients & their properties ~
* Chamomile : a relaxing antioxidant
* Basil : helps with skin wounds & scar healing
* Beeswax : anti-inflammatory properties. Heals skin & forms a protective barrier without clogging pores. Vitamin A also supports cell reconstruction
* Mango Butter : deeply hydrating ingredient which supports collagen production and contains high concentrations of vitamin C. Forms a protective layer & helps prevent signs of ageing.
* Jojoba Oil - used for centuries in Native America, a butter like salve, which heals & conditions the skin, relieving itching, flaking & dryness
* Diameter ~ 5.6 cm
* Weight ~ 35 g
* Nutrient-rich & free from petrolatum, parabens, preservatives, palm oil, sulphites & dyes.
* Made in the UK
About Coral & Moss: Beautiful Coral & Moss products evoke the warm, magical sense of Cornwall where they are made by designer & founder, Libby. It is a creative family business that delicately handcrafts keepsakes for others to cherish. Their mission is to be inventive & to delight with their gifts. ''Coral & Moss is the salty sea breeze on your lips; the whisper of the trees in an enchanted forest; a handful of secrets passed on through your elders; the deep peace found on a warm, heavy-scented evening; the glowing depths of the bonfire".
APOLOGIES: Due to recent changes to packaging laws in France and Germany, we cannot ship to these countries. Any orders from France or Germany made in error will be cancelled and refunded in full.