The Stardust Post Zine ~ Moon ~ Issue #5 by Lottie Suki
A unique A6 size zine, inspired by the wonder & mystery of the moon. Lottie Suki makes these beautiful mini zines in the UK & this issue explores some of the ways we can live in sync with the lunar cycle.
It also contains 3 art postcards. Lottie explores the spiritual benefits of tuning into the moon phases, the power of creative moon journalling, & plenty of content to help you lean into your curiosity, imagination and wonder!
* Includes 1x A6 16-page zine
* Contains 3 x loose art postcards, including one to help you track your emotions with the moon phases
* Features interviews with moonologer Charlotte Lauren, Moongem ASMR & Esther from Through the Phases
* Risograph printed using vibrant soy based inks on smooth recycled paper & card
* A tree is planted by Ecologi as part of your purchase
* Made in the UK
* Weight ~ 98 g
About Lottie Suki: Magical, sparkling & celestially themed guided journals, prints, cards, stationery & mini zines, are all made in the UK, by Lottie Sukie. She also runs a monthly subscription service for those inspired by the celestial with a sense of wonder.
APOLOGIES: Due to recent changes to packaging laws in France and Germany, we cannot ship to these countries. Any orders from France or Germany made in error will be cancelled and refunded in full.